Friday 1 February 2013

Review: Nails Inc. London - Motcomb Street

About a month ago I bought a copy of Glamour with a free full size sample of the Nails. Inc. London nail varnish (normally in shops for around £10). I thought I'd test it out properly before I gave it any type of review. So after constantly having this on my nails, here it is.
 
 

This nail varnish is a dark navy colour/black (not shown too well from these photos). The first coat is normally a bit patchy and generally turns out as a deep blue. However, when this dries and a second coat is applied the true colour comes out and it evens out.


Sorry about the dodgy photos, they don't do it much justice.

Pictured above are my nails with two coats applied. I find that for me this stays on for about 3 days without chipping, but even then it is very resistant to chipping.

I would love to try some of the other shades from Nails. Inc. and see how they compare to this one. Overall, I would purchase this product again even though it is a bit pricey. The coverage and pigmentation is amazing!

Have you tried a nail varnish from this company?

Katie xox

No comments:

Post a Comment