Tuesday, 19 February 2013

Review: Match Perfection Concealer - Rimmel London

When hunting to find a concealer which was affordable and also the correct tone for me I came across Rimmel London's 'Match Perfection Skin Tone Adapting Concealer'.

 
There aren't enough words to explain how much I love this product but I'm going to try and tell you anyway. For only around £6 in stores this is a bargain.
 
The tube design means that you can get every last drop out meaning it lasts longer and therefore your money goes further. It also has a brush at the end where it squeezes out, I like this as it means you can put it on your hand instead of spreading germs all across your face whilst trying to cover any blemishes or redness.
Here is a swatch of the '010 ivory' shade.
 

Left - before and Right - after

In the pictures above I have compared the before and after effect of this product. You can notice clearly the redness and colour imperfections around my eye and nose as well as a blemish on my chin have been covered up very well. I wouldn't say the coverage is heavy but definitely long wear.
 
Another great product from Rimmel and I strongly urge people to try this out for only £6.
 
What's your favourite concealer? Maybe you've tried this product out already? Let me know in the comments below.
 
Katie xox



5 comments:

  1. my fave concealer is l'oreal.
    I'll be happy if you check out my blog too :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is my prefect concealer! I completely agree! I would love it if you could check out my blog :)

    http://laurenemma.blog.com/

    Lauren x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I recently came across your blog and have been reading along. I thought I would leave my first
    comment. I dont know what to say except that I have enjoyed reading. Nice blog.
    I will keep visiting this blog very often.
    flights to Umrah
    cheap flight to jeddah
    flights to jeddah
    umrah jeddah flights
    umrah flights from London
    cheap flights to umrah

    ReplyDelete
  4. fantastic result :)
    love,
    anna from that-burning-desire.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete
  5. great rewiev:) nice result:)
    please visit me in free time:)
    http://mesmerize87.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete