Tuesday 5 February 2013

Make-Up Organization - Spring Cleaning

So, with New Year gone and Spring around the corner, it's time to start the cleaning. Don't worry, I'm going to make a series of posts to help you along and motivate you every week. From wardrobe organization to general cleaning. Today, I'm going to show you how I organized my make-up very simply


First, I chucked out any products I don't use 'Yes, I know the Benefit mascara was really good and expensive but you never use it and it's dried up anyway' was often used.


Then I separated my everyday make-up from my extravagant makeup and cleared out a drawer especially for it.


I then used this plastic divider to put the products I use everyday in different sections (mascara, face and lips) and chucked the other products in a basket that I can rummage through I needs be.

 
For my brushes I simply got an empty marmalade jar and washed it out thoroughly so I could put all my brushes in. A nice little touch and if you have time you could decorate it too.


Hope you've enjoyed this post. Let me know if you have any cute ideas and keep an eye out for more organization posts.

Katie xox

2 comments:

  1. can I have your make up collection please? ;)

    xo daisy

    themandarinegirl.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really love this:)

    Just stopped by your blog!
    Loved it instantly so I have no choice but to follow you around!!

    Please feel free to check out my blog if you have the time

    Love,

    Janice
    the-fashion-milkshake.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete